The Salmonella lawyers of Marler Clark have many years of experience working with clients on Salmonella outbreak lawsuits.
Salmonella is one of the most common intestinal infections in the United States. Salmonellosis (the disease caused by Salmonella) is the second most common foodborne illness.
It is estimated that:
- 1.4 million cases of salmonellosis occur each year in the U.S.
- 95% of those cases are foodborne-related
- Approximately 220 of each 1000 cases result in hospitalization and eight of every 1000 cases result in death
- About 500 to 1,000 or 31% of all food-related deaths are caused by Salmonella infections each year.
Salmonella infection occurs when the bacteria are ingested, typically from food derived from infected food-animals, but it can also occur by ingesting the feces of an infected animal or person. Food sources include raw or undercooked eggs/egg products, raw milk or raw milk products, contaminated water, meat and meat products, and poultry. Raw fruits and vegetables contaminated during slicing have been implicated in several salmonella outbreaks.
The Marler Clark Salmonella lawyers have unmatched experience representing victims of Salmonella outbreaks. We have represented thousands of Salmonella victims and are the only lawyers in the nation with a practice focused exclusively on plaintiff foodborne illness litigation.
Our Salmonella lawyers have represented victims of notable Salmonella outbreaks such as the 2004 Sheetz and Coronet Foods tomato Salmonella outbreak, the 2009 PCA peanut Salmonella outbreak, and the 2011 Cargill ground turkey antibiotic-resistant Salmonella outbreak. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
- A & R Bar-be-que Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Tennessee (2009)
- Adrift Restaurant Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Washington (2005)
- Antioch Farms Salmonella Outbreak Litigation – Minnesota (2014)
- Baker Street Restaurant Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Wisconsin (2010)
- Beaches Sandy Bay Resort Salmonella Outbreak Litigation – Jamaica (2005)
- Black Forest Bakery Salmonella Outbreak lawsuits – Michigan (2002)
- Bogey’s Restaurant / Quality Inn Salmonella Lawsuits – Washington (2003)
- Brook-Lea Country Club Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – New York (2002)
- Café Santa Fe Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Arkansas (2005)
- Caldwell Foods Alfalfa Sprouts Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – California (2010)
- Cargill Ground Beef Salmonella Newport Outbreak – Nationwide (2009)
- Cargill Ground Turkey Salmonella Heidelberg Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (2011)
- Casa Lopez Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Ohio (2010)
- Caudill Alfalfa Sprouts Salmonella Outbreak lawsuits – Multistate (2009)
- Chamberlain Farms Cantaloupe Salmonella Outbreak – Multistate (2012)
- Chili’s Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Illinois (2003)
- City of Alamosa Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Colorado (2010)
- ConAgra Peter Pan & Great Value Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Nationwide (2006-2007)
- ConAgra Pot Pie Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (2007)
- Corky & Lenny’s Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Ohio (2006)
- Daniele International Pepper Salame/Salami Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (2010)
- DeFusco’s Zeppoles Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Rhode Island (2011)
- Del Monte Cantaloupe Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Nationwide (2011)
- Economart Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – North Dakota (2005)
- Fern Hill Golf & Country Club Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Michigan (2005)
- Golden Corral Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Georgia (2003)
- Harmony Farms Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Washington & Oregon (2003)
- Jewel Deli Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Illinois (2014)
- Jimmy John’s & Tiny Greens Organic Farms Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (2010)
- KFC Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Colorado (2002)
- Lancaster’s BBQ Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – North Carolina (2012)
- Linh’s Bakery Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Virginia (2001)
- Los Dos Amigos Mexican Restaurant Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Oregon (2010)
- Malt-O-Meal Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (1998)
- Marie Callender’s Cheesy Chicken and Rice Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (2010)
- Old South Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – South Carolina (2005)
- Orchid Island Orange Juice Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (2005)
- Paramount Farms Almonds Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – California, Nationwide (2004)
- Pars Cove Salmonella Outbreak at Taste of Chicago Lawsuits – Illinois (2007)
- Peanut Corporation of America Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (2008-2009)
- Quizno’s Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Minnesota (2007)
- San Antonio Taco Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Tennessee (2000)
- Seasons on the Pond Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Colorado (2003)
- Sheetz and Coronet Foods Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Pennsylvania, Eastern States (2004)
- Smiling Hara Tempeh Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits- North Carolina (2012)
- Sprouters Northwest Jimmy John’s Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Washington, Oregon (2011)
- Subway Salmonella Hvittingfoss Outbreak Lawsuits – Illinois (2010)
- Sunland and Trader Joe’s Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak – Multistate (2012)
- Sun Orchard Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Multistate (1999)
- Sunrise Commodities Pine Nuts Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Multistate (2011)
- Sunset House Salmonella Outbreak Litigation – Wyoming (2003)
- Sushi King Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Arkansas (2006)
- Susie Cantaloupe Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Washington (2002)
- Taco Bell Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Multistate (2012)
- Union International Foods Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Western States (2008-2009)
- Veggie Booty Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (2007)
- Viva Cantaloupe Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Washington, California (2001)
- Wal-Mart Jalapeno and Serrano Pepper Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuit – Nationwide (2008)
- Wal-Mart Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Indiana (2006)
- Western Sizzlin’ Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – North Carolina (2002)
- Wright County Egg Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (2010)
- Wyndham Anatole Hotel Salmonella Outbreak Lawsuits – Texas (2002)
Salmonella: Marler Clark, The Food Safety Law Firm, is the nation’s leading law firm representing victims of Salmonella outbreaks. The Salmonella lawyers of Marler Clark have represented thousands of victims of Salmonella and other foodborne illness outbreaks and have recovered over $600 million for clients. Marler Clark is the only law firm in the nation with a practice focused exclusively on foodborne illness litigation. Our Salmonella lawyers have litigated Salmonella cases stemming from outbreaks traced to a variety of foods, such as cantaloupe, tomatoes, ground turkey, salami, sprouts, cereal, peanut butter, and food served in restaurants. The law firm has brought Salmonella lawsuits against such companies as Cargill, ConAgra, Peanut Corporation of America, Sheetz, Taco Bell, Subway and Wal-Mart.
If you or a family member became ill with a Salmonella infection, including Reactive Arthritis or Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), after consuming food and you’re interested in pursuing a legal claim, contact the Marler Clark Salmonella attorneys for a free case evaluation.