Between 2008-2009 at least 714 were sickened by Salmonella and nine died.
The criminal prosecution is now over and here are those numbers.
- Stewart Parnell, the former owner of Peanut Corp. of America – 28 Years in prison
- Michael Parnell, who is Stewart Parnell’s brother and a former supervisor – 20 Years in prison
- Samuel Lightsey, a onetime plant operator – 3 Years in prison
- Mary Wilkerson, a former quality-assurance manager – 5 Years in prison
- Daniel Kilgore, plant manager – 6 Years in prison