Taylor Farms Pacific, a California company, recalled certain broccoli products yesterday because tests by the Washington State Department of Health revealed contamination by Listeria monocytogenes. Today, several other food producers who had used the recalled broccoli in other products, issued their own recalls. The recalled products were sold under multiple brand names:
- “Raley’s Yellow Curry Chicken Rice Bowl” 17 oz.
- “Raley’s Udon Pork Noodle Bowl”, 17 oz.
- “Raley’s Udon Chicken Noodle Bowl”, 17 oz.
- “Raley’s Asian Pasta Toss Tray”, 12 oz.
- “Raley’s Family Grilled Chicken Penne Alfredo”, 36 oz.
- “Raley’s Grilled Chicken Breast with Mashed Potato and Gravy” 14 oz.
- “Taylor Farms Snack Pot Penne Alfredo”, 10.75 oz.
- 6.25 lb cases of. “Taylor Farms Broccoli Crunch Salad Kit” bearing “case code” 10203140
- 6.25 lb cases of “Taylor Farms Broccoli Crunch Kit” bearing “case code” 10210070
- 6.25 lb cases of “SYSCO Broccoli Crunch Kit” bearing “case code” 10203125
Broccoli salad mixes may contain broccoli, red onion, bacon bits, raisins, sunflower seeds and dressing. These salad mixes were only available for sale through deli counters, and while they are no longer available for sale consumers may still have them in their homes.