Public Health Seattle King County has announced a hepatitis A outbreak that has sickened at least 6 people, all adults, in the Snoqualmie Valley. Although there is no official word about the source yet, a prime suspect in any cluster of hepatitis A illness is that it was caused by contaminated food.
If so, lawsuits may follow. Prior hepatitis A outbreak litigation:
- Carl’s Jr. Hepatitis A Lawsuits
- Chi-Chi’s hepatitis A outbreak litigation
- Chipotle Grill Hepatitis A Litigation
- D’Angelo’s Hepatitis A Outbreak Litigation
- Friendly’s Hepatitis A Class Action Lawsuit
Also, see our other informational sites at www.about-hepatitis.com and www.hepatitislitigation.com.