Washington has had its fair share of E. coli Outbreaks and resulting lawsuits in the last 20 years.
- Cozy Valley Raw Milk E. coli Outbreak Lawsuit – Washington State (2011)
- Dee Creek Farm E. coli Outbreak Lawsuits – Washington & Oregon (2005)
- Dole Spinach E. coli Outbreak Lawsuits – Nationwide (2006)
- Finley Elementary School E. coli Outbreak Lawsuit – Washington (2001)
- Interstate Meat E. coli Outbreak Lawsuits – Oregon, Washington & Idaho (2007)
- Ixtapa Mexican Restaurant E. coli Outbreak Lawsuits – Washington (2008)
- Jack in the Box E. coli Outbreak Lawsuits – Western States (1993)
- Odwalla E. coli Outbreak Lawsuits – Western States (1996)
- Parsley E. coli Outbreak Lawsuit – Washington & Oregon (2005)
- Robinswood Pointe Senior Living Facility E. coli Outbreak Litigation – Washington (2005)
- Romaine Lettuce E. coli Outbreak Lawsuits – Washington State (2008)
- Spokane Produce E. coli Outbreak Lawsuits – Washington, Oregon, Idaho (2002)
E. coli: Marler Clark, The Food Safety Law Firm, is the nation’s leading law firm representing victims of E. coli outbreaks and hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS). The E. coli lawyers of Marler Clark have represented thousands of victims of E. coli and other foodborne illness infections and have recovered over $600 million for clients. Marler Clark is the only law firm in the nation with a practice focused exclusively on foodborne illness litigation. Our E. coli lawyers have litigated E. coli and HUS cases stemming from outbreaks traced to ground beef, raw milk, lettuce, spinach, sprouts, and other food products. The law firm has brought E. coli lawsuits against such companies as Jack in the Box, Dole, ConAgra, Cargill, and Jimmy John’s. We have proudly represented such victims as Brianne Kiner, Stephanie Smith and Linda Rivera.
If you or a family member became ill with an E. coli infection or HUS after consuming food and you’re interested in pursuing a legal claim, contact the Marler Clark E. coli attorneys for a free case evaluation.